Reverse Gear (5-speed)
A true mechanical reverse gear that means you can stop worrying about how and where to park your bike or trike! This is one of our most popular accessories and belongs on your Wish List if it isn't already there!
These prices are effective April 3, 2008 and are subject to change without notice.
Available for late 1984-1999 Evo/5-speed, 1999-2006 Twin Cam/5-speed transmissions
From neutral, clutch-in, shift handle back, throttle gas & clutch-out to reverse your bike, sidecar or trike ... it's that easy!
- Great for 2-wheelers, trikes or sidecars
- Low gear ratio to ease you back
- Does not affect any of the forward gears
- Easy installation in about 4-5 hours
- Additional bearing support to Trap Door
- Overall transmission dimensions unchanged
- No exhaust modification (except Softails)
- Aerospace Materials, precision-engineered
- Easy-to-follow instructions (see link below)
- Clutch operated, no battery drain
- Limited 1 year warranty
Also Now Available:
- Factory Installation - call for price
Additional Product Info:
Champion products are designed to be used in OEM applicaitons. This product may not work with some aftermarket components.
Some Softail models may require Oil Cooling Lines to be re-place and re-routed with Steel Braided Lines available through Harley Davidson.
On some HD Springers, Indian, & other custom models, cross-over pipe may obstruct Reverse handle.
'00 - '07 Softails require True-Dual Crossover pipe. Please contact Champion for more info.